Things To Do
- Explore waterfalls, bike, golf, canoe, swim, paddle-board, or kayak at Fall Creek Falls State Park: tnstateparks.com/parks/fall-creek-falls
- Go boating or birding at Rock Island State Park: tnstateparks.com/parks/activities/rock-island
- Challenge yourself on a strenuous hike at Burgess Falls: tnstateparks.com/parks/activities/burgess-falls
- Get an adrenaline rush on a zip-line course: challengefcf.com/
- Learn to ride a horse or ride a trail: www.fallcreekfallsridingstables.com/
- Go caving at Cumberland Caverns: cumberlandcaverns.com/
- Try your hand on a shooting range at Dead Zero: www.deadzeroshooting.com/
- Explore over two dozen artisan shops in the local Mennonite community (no websites, of course, but The Way Inn staff are happy to provide a local map and directions when you visit).
- Build a campfire and roast some marshmallows in fire circles right on the lawn at The Way Inn or have lunch at a picnic table.